On the first Sunday of each month at 1:00 pm we have an additional worship service that will be “mask required.” Our other worship services at 8:30 and 11:00 AM will remain “mask optional.” We will continue this service through December, at which point we will reevaluate how to proceed in the new year.
There is no need to RSVP to the service.
Here are a few relevant details related to safety precautions:
- We ask that those attending this service wear a mask from “car to car,” meaning from the time they leave their car for the service until they return to their car.
- Children are welcome provided they are old enough to wear a mask.
- Communion will be available in a contactless setting for those who would like to participate.
- The worship team vocalists and pastor may not be wearing masks while they are up front leading the service in order to provide clear communication, but the closest rows will be distanced at least 20 feet from the platform.
- Regular safety precautions will remain in place:
- Disinfecting chairs and other surfaces between services
- Social distancing in the worship center with at least 6’ of distance between people who are not in the same household
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the facility
- Eliminate or minimize the touching of shared surfaces by having ushers open doors, placing bulletins under chairs rather than handing them out, collecting offerings in the box at the back of the worship center rather than passing a collection bag.
- Ventilation increased to bring in fresh air from outside
- Reducing the overall length of the service
- No gathering in the lobby - people will be encouraged to fellowship outside
- Please remain home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has COVID.